Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of experience as a small animal veterinarian
14018973

My pug has like a dent on ss eye ball. It seem watery and

Customer Question

My pug has like a dent on hiss eye ball. It seem watery and the color of his eye is lighter shade than the other ine...he keeps closing his eye now and then
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** and I've been a veterinarian for 15 years. I'm going to be very honest here. With what you are describing, it sounds like Manny has a corneal ulcer on his eye. That can cause a viable dent on the eye. It can cause them to squint / hold the eye shut. A corneal ulcer needs o be treated very seriously and should be seen by a vet as soon as possible / ideally as an ER visit so treatment can be started now for it. There is a good chance it progresses if not treated and it can jeopardize the eye. There is nothing you can do at home for eye ulcers. A vet needs to see him and diagnose what is going on and specifically treat it.