Ola Barrett
Ola Barrett,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Lake Chatuge Animal Hospital
77721119

I noticed last evening my female corgi one year old pee on

Customer Question

I noticed last evening my female corgi one year old pee on floor and it was brown color and she went outside and pee several times...she is in the last few days of her heat cycle and has had sex a few days ago with my male
Category: Dog
Expert:  Ola Barrett replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Dr. RB.. If she is in the end of her heat cycle and especially if she was recently bred, what you are seeing is most likely a bit of blood tinged and concentrated urine and isn't of any concern. However, to be cautious, I would continue to watch her over the next few days for any symptoms of drinking more water and more frequent urination with or without blood in her urine. If this continues, she is having urinary tract symptoms and will need her urine tested by your regular DVM for urinary tract infection and/or vaginitis. I hope this helps you;)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have requested a refund through paypal

That is fine... Please let it be known that I was not compensated for my time. I am not sure what outcome/response you were hoping for rather than an honest response