Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog is acting like its gonna puke but doesn't and she has

Customer Question

My dog is acting like its gonna puke but doesn't and she has a bubbly nose...is this a sign for concern?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jacustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

Does she have a distended belly?

Are her gums red or blue or just normal colored?

Has she been around other dogs or at the vets or pet stores recently?

What vaccomatopm jas sje jad

Has she ingested any rawhides, bones, pigs ears, etc recently?

How long has she been doing this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but we ended up taking our boxer to emergency vet and it looks like she may have cancer but more xrays tomorrow... Thank you for your help

JaCustomer,

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will have some time still with her. Once you know more, let me know how she is doing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope I get some time with her...it has been a very difficult night... Thank you for your kind words

Anytime. I'll be here if you just want to talk a bit. It is hard losing a beloved pet.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yea she is like my kid...I'm a grown man and I just cried like a little baby and I still have her so I just hope I can keep for a little longer...again thank you have a great night

You too.