Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My two puppies just managed to eat thiamethoxam (Agita fly

Customer Question

Customer: hi there, my two puppies just managed to eat thiamethoxam (Agita fly bait) it must have been about two Tablespoons worth between the two of them. what must I do now?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The fly bait is in dry granular form.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me

How much does each pup weigh?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, thanks for getting back to me but I have already been contacted by another vet advising me on what to do. Thanks for your effort anyhow!Michele
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

No worries, my dear.

I am just glad to hear that all is under control.

I will now send your question back to customer service,

All the best for you all,

Dr. B.