Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

Sally I gave my dog a piece of granola and he it out and had

Customer Question

Hi Sally I gave my dog a piece of granola and he spit it out and had foam on his lips
Category: Dog
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me. What was in the granola?

Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

It seems you may be offline. As long as there were no raisins in the granola and the dog did not eat any he should be fine. It is possible what he did taste made him feel ill. This would cause a watering in the mouth which you may see as foam. As long as he is acting okay now he should be fine.

I do have an appointment to run to but if you have more questions I will help you when I get back:)

Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Susie,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Tucker. How is everything going?
Sally G.