Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of Small Animal Medicine & Surgery
25161683

My dog was spayed today. She won't stop shaking and won't

Customer Question

My dog was spayed today. She won't stop shaking and won't lay down. It's been hours. Nothing will calm her. She just sits up right and stares away. This has been going on since we brought her home at 3pm. It's 6:23am
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she currently on any medications? If so, what are the names?

2- Any bleeding or swelling from the incision?

3- Can you take a look at her gums and see if they are pink or pale?

4- Can you take her rectal temperature?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with response rate. I have already gone to the vet at this point. I was hoping for help two hours ago. Thank you for your response but i used this service as an emergency and it was not timely enough for me
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry there were not veterinary experts available when you posted the question. As soon as I logged in this morning I submitted the information request. I am happy she has been seen by a veterinarian.