Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst
Experience:  Former vol Vet Assistant.Breeder 18+ years Dog trainer / behaviorist
2361900

My dog has lost control of s bowels and bladder. He

Customer Question

Hi, My dog has lost control of his bowels and bladder. He struggles to walk sometimes and often loses balance. What do you think is best to do? His 17 so he is old.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 year ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. I generally don't do phone calls at I have problems hearing some tones. If you would like a different expert let me know and I'll opt out.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

Does he have other health issues that you know of?

Does he still have activities that he enjoys?

Does he seem to have pain?

Is he still eating and drinking well?

When was his last blood work done?