Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My 10 year old chihuahua has been to the vet and had labs

Customer Question

My 10 year old chihuahua has been to the vet and had labs done, has an elevated creatinine and bilirubin and is anemic no elevated wbcs. Had an x Ray and did not show anything. Labored breathing, white gums, won't drink water. Had it fluids. Swelling on right flank.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear of this with Linkin. Can you upload a copy of all of his test results to our conversation? I understand that you might not have a copy of the results at home but his vet should be able to give you one which you could scan into your computer and give me the link or you can photograph the page(s) and upload the images by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see such an icon) or by using an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. He sounds as if he's critically anemic in need of a blood transfusion but I can be more accurate for you if I can review his test results.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Linkin. How is everything going?