Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I have a 9 month old 77lb italian mastiff who has eaten a

Customer Question

I have a 9 month old 77lb italian mastiff who has eaten a block of tomcat mouse poison-which appears to contain bromadiolone. we have given her three doses of 3 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide and also cleared out her mouth. It appeared that we got it immediately. She threw up quite a lot initially and after the third application of hydrogen peroxide, there does not appear to be any evidence of any left. Would you take her in to get activated charcoal treatment?
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A 24 hours later is not of any help. My Vet will be in the office in 8 hours. If I do not hear from you in the next 20 minutes, it will be of no value. I am an anesthesiologist by trade.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This service is a joke and a scam. I am going to report it to the better business bureau.