How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lisa Your Own Question
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Category: Dog
Satisfied Customers: 16182
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification
10413311
Type Your Dog Question Here...
Lisa is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Puggle a dog licked a piece of rat poison of a nano

Customer Question

My Puggle a dog licked a piece of rat poison for all of a nano second. She weighs 27 lbs. It was about 45 minutes ago. Should I take her immediately to the vet?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.

So it was just one tiny lick and she didn't actually get the poison in her mouth?