How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Michael Salkin Your Own Question
Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Category: Dog
Satisfied Customers: 24462
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488
Type Your Dog Question Here...
Dr. Michael Salkin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Did realize this was alive chat. looking. My 2 yr old German

Customer Question

did realize this was alive chat. looking for info . My 2 yr old German shepherd ate about 150 glucosomin and chondroitin pills. not sure if i should be concerned.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Surprisingly, even 150 of those pills aren't toxic. Gimmy is likely to experience gastrointestinal distress - inappetence, vomiting and/or diarrhea from such an inappropriate ingestion but not toxicity. Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.