Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

I have a 5 year old Basset Hound who suddenly jumped off our

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 5 year old Basset Hound who suddenly jumped off our bench this evening at the sound of someone knocking gone the door, immediately following she began to limp, but she didn't yelp out in pain upon landing and now she own't put ANY weight on her front leg, she won't even use it to stabilize. She keeps licking it and it does appear to be swollen but I have examined it several times and haven't found abrasions, lesions, cracks, thorns, stickers, stingers...anything.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long ago did she jump off the bench?

Any boney instability in this leg?

Where is it swollen? Paw? Joint?

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

.