Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

I have a German Shepard mix who has a large pocket of

Customer Question

I have a German Shepard mix who has a large pocket of something in the axillary area of his right leg. Didnt seem to hurt him till today and now he is favoring that leg..Serious????
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

How long has it been present?

Is it hard, soft, fluidy, or hot to the touch?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so,t his will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr,Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Patrick. How is everything going?
nekovet