Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

My Labrador has a recurrent ear infection. Each time it

Customer Question

My Labrador has a recurrent ear infection. Each time it flares up my vet prescribes Canulara (if that is spelt correctly) and an antibiotic. Would I be able to get a prescription from you and buy my medication on line. At the moment it's about £120 per ear infection.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. Unfortunately this is a question answer site only. No one on the site is allowed to give out any prescriptions. You may want to look online on Amazon for a product called Zymox. This is an ear drop that works for bacterial and yeast infections of the ear. You will want to keep up with looking in the ear for redness, cleaning it, watch for other symptoms that indicate an ear infection such as shaking the head or scratching the ears and begin using the drops right away.

Zymox http://www.amazon.com/Pet-King-Enzymatic-Solution-Ounces/dp/B0025YOJXS/ref=sr_1_2?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1442064709&sr=1-2&keywords=zymox

Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Amy,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Dodo. How is everything going?
Sally G.