Joan
Joan, Vet Tech
Experience:  Vet Tech for over 35+ years working w/Dogs/Rescues
5071285

My dog drank from toilet bowl water that had 2000 flushes in

Customer Question

my dog drank from toilet bowl water that had 2000 flushes in it about 30 mins ago, we gave him a glass of water and he did not any other symptoms, what else can we do ?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with interst in Canine Health. A toilet bowl cleaner is fairly diluted by the water.You did the right thing by giving him fresh water right away. I would monitor Oscar and if he won't eat or drink or starts throwing up to take him into the vet. This is from the 2000 Flushes Faq sheet:

If my children or pets come in contact with toilet bowl water that has2000 Flushes Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner in it, is it safe?

Bowl water treated with 2000 Flushes Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner is not harmful to children or pets. However, it is not recommended that pets drink from the toilet. http://www.2000flushesbrand.com/faqs/

Please let me know if I have addressed your concerns. If I have please take a moment to Rate my service 5 stars.

Joan