Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.
I'm sorry for this concern for Zoey. While we don't typically recommend that this drug be given to dogs because of the potential for kidney and liver issues, it doesn't necessarily have to be toxic, depending on the dose. So, let me ask you a few questions first if you don't mind:
1. How much does Zoey weigh?
2. What milligram size are the pills?
3. And, just to confirm, you think she might have only been chewing or ingested one of the tablets, correct?
4. How long ago was this (minutes, hours)?
There may be a slight delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you. Thanks for your patience.Deb