Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

Our pugs face was swollen last night, her jaw and throat on

Customer Question

Our pugs face was swollen last night, her jaw and throat on the left side. We gave her benedryl, now this morning the right side is swollen and the left side is not. I'm very worried. What do u need to do?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

What dose of Benadryl did you give and how much does she weigh?

How often are you giving it?

Is she breathing comfortably?

Are her gums pink?

Any signs of snake bite (if you live in a snake rife area)?

Can you take a photo of her face? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket,Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.