Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst
Experience:  Former vol Vet Assistant.Breeder 18+ years Dog trainer / behaviorist
2361900

My friend said her dog is running around, whinig and digging

Customer Question

my friend said her dog is running around, whinig and digging rubbing up against stuff, she is a weimer, 12 years ols? does get ear infections, on pills for her bladder(hormone) and her breathing she has COPD
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think she's panicing, I think the dog is sick to her stomach and needs to vomit
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 year ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

Has your friend changed the dog's food, treats, cleaning supplies, etc recently?

Does the dog have a rash anywhere?

Is her tongue red or white or is it the normal color?

Is Sasha's belly distended?

Is her back arched?

Do you still need help with this question? I didn't receive any responses back and I am concerned for the dog.