petdrz.
petdrz., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in caring for dogs and cats.
21300550

My dog is having stomach pain. She is a little over 5 lbs

Customer Question

My dog is having stomach pain. She is a little over 5 lbs and has been acting strange and uncomfortable the last 3 days. She was not eating properly, but has been urinating and deficating normally. Yesterday she began vomiting, and did so 4 times. Tonight she won't sit still. She keeps moving and crying and trying to constantly lick her paws. She is over 10 years old and is a rescue. She has CAPS disease, so she must be fed soft, human food. There have been no changes to her food.
Category: Dog
Expert:  petdrz. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance.

Hopefully there has been an improvement with Susie by now, but if not if you can give me an update on her symptoms now, I will try to help guide you.

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There was an improvement and I took her to an emergency vet overnight.
Expert:  petdrz. replied 1 year ago.

Great! I am happy to hear you were able to get some help and that she is feeling better. Thanks for the update.