Gina
Gina, Breeder and Health Care Specialist
Experience:  20+ years experience in animal health care. Hobby breeder of Olde English Mastiffs and owned by an English Bulldog.
673497

Customer Question

Hello
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My terrier ***** ***** just a my medication of tamazipan 30mg ..what do I do ? Emergency vet?
Expert:  Gina replied 1 year ago.

Oh my, I'm so very sorry no one has responded to your question, this is certainly not the norm. I just logged in and saw you have been waiting for over 12 hours. How is your baby doing at this point? 30mg is quite a bit for a small dog so I'd be slightly concerned about the level of sedation in this case and I'd probably have the vet check Sophie out if you haven't done so by now. Do you still want assistance with this question at this point? If not, just let me know and I can have customer service close your question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it's solved ..thanks