Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of Small Animal Medicine & Surgery
25161683

My baby girl lab about 4 years old came in had a bit of a

Customer Question

My baby girl lab about 4 years old came in had a bit of a hard spot on top of her head yesterday I thought perhaps a horse fly bit her. then early this am she came in that very spot was bleeding and she will not let me touch it for to long. I cleaned it out but not sure I cant see anything! not a tic, I thought perhaps a thorn ??
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- Is she scratching it?

2- Can you post a picture on this thread?

Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Bailey. How is everything going?
Dr. Peter