Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Dear Dr, chetty. I am a GP. I live and Practice in Gold

Customer Question

Dear Dr Harry, I am Dr chetty. I am a GP. I live and Practice in Gold Coast. I a single, with 2 older children, Koshie and Hari. Our 2 cats owned by by my 27 yr old son. For last 2 years I have felt alone, as the children are now grown and doing their
own things. I keep busy at work. I love dogs. I researched and thought Papillon would suite me. For 18 months I have a calendar of all beautiful papilon pictures in front of my consult desk. I have not managed to find one who is a true breed -red/white and
black. I have looked for " LOUIS " ( THAT IS HIS NAME) in Australia and NZ and overseas. You are my last resource - Dr Harry -see if if you have one or any other suitable pup that I can take to work everyday ( small ones). He can be a therapy dog as well.
I am happy to pay for the pup and for your services. I loved rosy your dog who unfortunately died. Take care Dr HARRY. With much love - Vijaya
Category: Dog
Expert:  Gina replied 1 year ago.
Hello Dr. Chetty:
Unfortunately, Dr. Harry does not seem to be available. Did you want to continue to wait for him? I'm unsure how long that way will be.
Can you clarify for us, are you looking for a papillon breeder?
Are you open to rescue group referrals?
Did you want to discuss other breeds that may be suited for your home? If this is possible, let me know what breeds you might like more information on and we are happy to assist you in finding the right dog for you.
Thank you,
Gina