Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Has it been within the last 2 hours?
Do you have any peroxide?
If she is behaving normally and you have peroxide I would induce vomiting.
The toxic dose of this drug in dogs is 20mg per kilogram.
At 6 pounds she is 2.72kgs (6lb / 2.2lb per kg = 2.72kgs), so a toxic dose would be 54mgs (20mg/kg X 2.72kgs = 54mgs)
If she ate 60mgs she ate a toxic amount.
Toxic symptoms if seen, would be tremors, seizures, vomiting and diarrhea as well as loss of appetite.See this link for more information: http://www.ehs.lilly.com/msds/msds_duloxetine_hydrochloride_capsules.pdf
If you cannot get her to vomit then a trip to the emergency clinic would be best.