Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I have a chi mix about 7 lbs, past two days is not eating s

Customer Question

I have a chi mix about 7 lbs, for the past two days is not eating his food, will drink if you take him to the water bowl. Has been vomiting some not a lot. Bad odor from mouth, shaking, listless, and feels cool to the touch. Any suggestions? No bloating, not making any sounds so don't think he is in pain. Thank you, Kathy
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok did this because I wanted a quick answer now this says 10 minutes or always within a day, not happy with this already. Said I would have an answer in 8 minutes, it is now 10:40, you have already lost my business and wasted my time.
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible...

I'm sorry it's taken a bit for someone to get to you. Different experts come online at different times. I just logged in, saw your question and wanted to address you right away....

Have you noticed any swelling on his face?

Will he allow you to look into his mouth?