Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My dogs has sores on her upper lips of her

Customer Question

.my dogs has sores on her upper lips of her mouth that look like what human canker sores, a sore by her nose (right side), and a sore on her right paw. She threw up yesterday and won't eat much today. Our vet is booked today. She has had them for about a week and half. I sprained my ankle 3 weeks ago, so I couldn't get her in until today.
Thank you,
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just noticed she has a loose adult foot tooth.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry front tooth.
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Aloha! You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. It's unclear from your post whether or not you've been able to have Mocha attended to by her vet yet. Please let me know if you still need help. The loose tooth alone should prompt a visit to Mocha's vet to be extracted. If it became loose, it was likely to be infected. If other teeth are infected, those sores may indicate spread of the infection.
Can you upload a photos of these sores to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (not if you're using the chrome browser) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.