Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My three year old lab/terrier mix woke me up this morning pacing

Customer Question

My three year old lab/terrier mix woke me up this morning pacing the house like she is worried, whining, slightly foaming at her mouth, and pooped several places inside (which she NEVER does!). My husband sprayed ant spray two days ago, and we followed the directions - keeping her away until the spray dried. That is the only thing I can think of that could be causing her to ask this way?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to ensure I give you the best advice possible...How is she acting now?Have you noticed any unusual behaviors the last few weeks?Does she have any health issues you're aware of?Is she on any medications or supplements?