Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My corgi had his meniscus repaired and an artificial ligament

Customer Question

My corgi had his meniscus repaired and an artificial ligament put in and for his pain the vet prescribed him novox at 1/2 of 75 mg twice a day but he is showing signs of intense pain. Can i up the dosage or add a baby aspirin to his regiment?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- How much does he weigh?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He weighs about 30-35 pounds.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry it took so long for my response. ..i didn't get a text letting me know you replied.