Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My 6 month old pup has a rash very its looks blotchy and bumpy

Customer Question

My 6 month old pup has a rash very its looks blotchy and bumpy i have two other dogs it has not affected them but is getting worse on him
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How long has this been going on? 2- Is he licking the area? 3- How old is he? 4- What is the name or active ingredient of the ointment you have been applying?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.