Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

MY 8 YR OLD CHISZU HAS VERY HARD AND DRY TESTICLES AND FINDS

Customer Question

MY 8 YR OLD CHISZU HAS VERY HARD AND DRY TESTICLES AND FINDS IT HARD TO GET UP AND IS LIMPING
Category: Dog
Expert:  petdrz. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance.
.....
Are you saying that the skin on the scrotum is hard and dry? Are there any other skin lesions on Harley?
.....
Is he itchy?
.....
Is he limping on a particular foot or leg? Are you aware of any injuries that may have occurred?
......
Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.