Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

We put Luna on 10 mg Prozac last November

Customer Question

.We put Luna on 10 mg Prozac last November due to anxiety. My husband upped the dose to 20 mg in March 2015 because he was upset when Luna broke free of our in-home dog sitter on a leashed walk and barked a small dog talking trash in her face. She's never bitten a dog or human but at 70 lbs and barking loudly she's scary. Now he's noticed Luna seems to be lethargic and without her sparkling personality. He thinks it's the PRozac.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/pet-dog/95ntx-i-ve-used-site-before-charge.html#re.v/173/#ixzz3dq48E56u
Category: Dog
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. Hi I am sorry, your requested Expert has been unable to respond, I will be working with other Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. It very well may be the increase as prosaic can affect dogs differently. What have you done as far as training the dog not to react to other dogs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cancelled my membership. I am not a tech savvy person. It was a mistake for me to use this format for my question. I contacted a Pharmacist friend and have my answer. We are working with an animal behaviorist and will continue to do so.
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.
Okay, thank you. I wish you luck in helping your baby:)