Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Our dog ate 16oz of dark chocolate

Customer Question

Our dog ate 16oz of dark chocolate around 11pm and is still vomiting at 4:30am, is there anything we should do?

Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How is he now?

How much does he weigh?

Has he had any other signs besides vomiting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I thought someone would have responded in real time. It was advertised as being able to chat with someone right away. I do not wish to have this service and am not paying. Thank you anyway.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
I do apologize, Maria.
We usually have a very fast turn around time, but it seems your question somehow was delayed. I literally messages you the moment it came up on our list but of course it was obviously delayed somehow. In any case, I do apologize and will send your question back to customer service.
Dr. B.