Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I was looking good protein diet dog, she

Customer Question

hello , i was looking for a good protein diet for my dog, she was recently diagnose with the disease and she just had her first round of chemo, she is doing good
but i know diet is very important
Category: Dog
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for requesting me. I'm sorry to hear of your dog's diagnosis, but glad to see you are doing everything possible. Are you interested in a ready to eat food you can buy, or did you want to make home cooked meals?
Thank you.
Anna
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so much, but i though you''ll guide me more in a holistic way... i kept reading and found some interesting recipes and information of how to take care of here while in Chimo..
thanks you
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
What I posted before wasn't an answer at all- I was just trying to find out exactly what you wanted so I could answer in a meaningful way. May I ask what websites you got information from? There are a lot of bad ones out there so we have to be careful. Do you need any more information, or do you want your question to be closed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u so much I rather close it
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
OK. I'll send it to customer service. I hope you'll get good results for your dog.
Anna