thanks again for your answer.
- Yes, I was concerned she was too young. I wanted her to go through her first heat without breeding, however, due to my absence, this didn't go quite to plan.
- Yes; I planned on breeding her to Cadberry, and the breeding took place aprox 3.5 weeks ago. I have a vet appointment tomorrow to get her checked out, xray etc.
Muffin is about 1.8 kg. Cadberry is 1.3 kg. Muffin is a little rounder than she should be, so I have been feeding her some weight control food. she is sneaky though, and manages to sneak some of the other pups food.
- Yes. I had concerns that she also may be a little bit small for breeding and may require a C section. If that is the case, would she be require further C section for future litters? will having a C section increase the risk of complications for future births?
- I am also concerned that the breeders who sold me the dogs may not have been completely honest and truthful with their advice on breeding, as they had a financial motivation in telling me ( a very new breeder) anything so as to sell me the dogs.
- Also, as I just found out tonight, Deezel; my standard sire, has been placed on the limited register. He is still registered as a Pedigree, but my understanding is that his pups, regardless of the Dams ped status, will not be pedigree pups.is there any way to change this and get him off the limited register?