Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My Corfu shared a bag of this morning with my lab. Not sure h

Customer Question

My Corfu shared a bag of brownies this morning with my lab. Not sure how much she ate, but here it is 10 hours later and she is running around in circles and now has diarrhea. What should I do?
Category: Dog
Expert:  VetTechErin replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to help you with your question! Were these homemade brownies or store bought? If they were purchased, what brand were they, and how many ounces were in the bag? If they were homemade, what was the recipe, and how much was in the bag? When you say she's running around in circles, does she seem unable to calm down? Is she showing any other signs like heavy panting, or does her heart feel like it is racing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nevermind. Had to take to Vet ER.
A vet visit is never a bad idea. I hope she's doing well, and let me know if there's anything else you need!