Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification
10413311

My dog ingested lip balm (not the container). The total product

My dog ingested lip balm (not the container). The total product weighs 0.25 oz. He probably had 0.2 of it. Do I need to be concerned. Thank you, Jackie.

Here are the ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract*, Linalool**. *Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

Luckily none of those ingredients are going to cause Baylor any problem...especially in the very small amount that he consumed.

You may see some diarrhea from the oil in it, but he's a bigger dog and it is such a very small amount, I don't think you have to worry about that.

Tell Baylor I said from now on he has to stick to the non-organic Chapstick..it's less expensive for him to eat!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks so much, Lisa! Peace of mind is everything! Have a great night :-)

You too!!