They are from a can.
I read to give her pumpkin so I just gave her some canned pumpkin - not too much, but probably about 3 tablespoons.
If you're unable to get her to vomit, I would recommend you have her seen by an emergency vet. The bread dough can be very be very toxic to dogs. The process of rising of the dough, the yeast produces ethanol. Dogs that eat raw bread dough may have a toxic reaction to the ethanol.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for your email. You were spot on about my dog eating the raw dough! I took her immediately to the emergency room where they got her to throw up. It was already expanding in her stomach. She responded really well to their treatment and I was able to take her home after about 45 minutes. I am SO thankful! My little ones were so upset and being a new dog owner I wasn't aware of how dangerous it could really be.
Thank you, thank you!