Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification

Hi I fed my chihuahua cook meat and uncook steal cut oats,

Hi I fed my chihuahua cook meat and uncook steal cut oats, added 2 cups water and blended, fed her about a cup - all blended in a ninja blender - she is old and with bronchitis - would this kill her?
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

What kind of meat did you feed?

Were there any seasonings or spices on the meat?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2 oz of Fillet mignon no spices - very little salt, blended with uncook steal oats "john McCann". And 2 cups of water until all blended
Perfect. Thanks for the additional information...I really appreciate it.

Neither beef nor oatmeal are dangerous to dogs as a general rule. Sometimes a dog can get digestive upset and/or pancreatitis from eating fatty meats, but generally we see this more in dogs who have eaten pork or broasted chicken/turkey than in something that is pretty lean like Filet Mignon.

There's nothing to be worried about with your little one eating this actually sounds like she probably enjoyed it quite a bit!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I thought uncook oats where dangerous for dogs, she weights 7 Kbps and I have her 1 big cup
Nope. There's no difference between uncooked oats and cooked ones. I actually use raw oatmeal in lots of the dog treats I make!!

I'm just following up on our conversation about Chiqui. How is everything going?