Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
I am sorry Lady isn't feeling well. I definitely think you should consider having her seen, especially if she has vomited again. Ingesting moldy food can make dogs very, very sick. Take a look at the following websites for more information and further signs to watch for.
Onset of symptoms can vary, sometimes vomiting is the first noted symptom, sometimes depression or even seizures are seen first. Because the mold was on some sausage, we also need to be concerned about pancreatitis, which can be painful and can also make a dog really sick. Please see the following website for more information on pancreatitis and it's symptoms.
I personally tend to err on the side of caution and seek veterinary treatment early on, preferring to be safe now rather than sorry later. If you have not seen any further symptoms, you might be ok to wait, but it is the weekend, and if Lady is showing more signs I don't think she can wait until Monday. BotXXXXX XXXXXne? If she doesn't act normally, take her to an ER right away.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. I hope Lady feels better, and that she doesn't need to stay in the hospital.