Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification
10413311

is it true that animals know instinctively bad people from

is it true that animals know instinctively bad people from good. my ex-husband told me that he wouldn't go to the catskill game farm because all animals bite him. I told him that's ridiculous. he was right. when we went there he got bit by the deer and even a baby pig. when we went horseback riding one horse bit him and another threw him off his back. needelss to say we are divorved now because he is an evil person. my new boyfriend is wonderful and all animal exceptionally love him. when we go to the dog park all the dogs go to him. do animals have this power
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with your question today.

It's long been thought that dogs can detect certain things in people, and over time, some scientists and trainers have trained dogs to detect everything from oncoming seizures to low blood sugar and even cancer.

So it's not hard to imagine that dogs can detect some kind of "evilness" in people. Whether they're picking up on a chemical that not-so-nice people give off, or if they're simply picking up on minute body language signals we don't know...but there are some people who turn out to be not very nice, that all animals steer clear of.

Do I think your ex is evil and the animals were picking up on that? It's hard to say...but if a baby pig doesn't like you, then there's something wrong.

Hi Maryann,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Chelsea. How is everything going?

Lisa