Candy
Candy, Veterinary Technician
Experience:  Practicing Veterinary Technician for 26 years.Former Veterinary Practice Owner, Technician Trainer
23185754

Cassi just came in from another bout of dihhrea and i wiped

Cassi just came in from another bout of dihhrea and i wiped her bottom and it looked a little pink, i am concerned it may be blood? Shat should I do?
Hello, It very well may be blood. This is not uncommon as the colon gets irritated. I would just do the things I suggested and would not worry unless she were to start passing nothing but large amounts of blood
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

should I pull her water and just give her small amounts throughout the day? By this time of the day she is asking to eat her breakfast, but she is just lying here next to me. She is not being her normal self. I feel so bad that I gave her that treat (steak) last night. Won't ever do that again.

Water is fine I would not restrict that unless she has vomiting since they can get dehydrated with diarrhea.
I know its hard when they do not feel well and do not beat yourself up this happens all the time and you did not do anything intentionally to hurt her.

If you can get some Pepto in her this will help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX getting the Pepto now.

Sincere thanks.

You are very welcome and I hope she feels better soon