- the black thing might be a tiny piece from the bamboo like furniture or it could be something he ate outside, like a piece of wood. it was very tiny though- He gives him anything he's eating, crackers, cookies, chicken, cheese. Small quantities though. I don't know if he did today.
- A guy that works for us gave him to us. His friend's dog gave birth.
- It's not our yard. We live in a building and we take him downstairs to the side of the street. Cats live nearby, but i haven't seen any puppies.
also, he was just twitching a bit in his sleep. I don't know if that means anything.
- the vet is my personal vet
- He ate for dinner about 10 hours ago, but i dont know if my dad gave him anything after that
- no honey or pancake syrup!
Im not in the US, im in Lebanon so the time difference is 7 hours forward. He had his last meal at 9 pm my time and now its 6 am, so he will be eating in an hour? I read that I should only give him food 3 times a day?
Also, are his chances of getting parvo decreased because of the antiviral? I'm scared about this, but he doesnt have any diahrrea or anything like that.
I will give him sugar right now, but please let me know for future reference if i am supposed to feed him between 9 pm and 7 am? Also, i thought sugar was bad for dogs?
And one last thing, is it okay to take him out to potty train him? or am i risking it too much before his second round of shots?