Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }

What is the best treatment for a small dog with fleas?

Hello, and thanks for requesting me

My name isXXXXX am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon and I will be very pleased to work with you today and will try my best to answer your question to your satisfaction.

This is a short answer I know but I stocked many sorts flea products at my clinic over the years and had to deal with customer complaints and side effects etc. The product which my clients found to be most effective was the Frontline range of products. I had very few clients complaining it was ineffective and very few side effects reported.

I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is it OK to use Frontline with Trifexis?

Hello again Patrick,

Glad to talk this over with your further ...

It is generally safe to use Frontline and Trifexis together but as an added precaution apply the Frontline two weeks after the Trifexis.

Hi Patrick,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Sophie. How is everything going?

Scott Nimmo