Candy, Veterinary Technician
Experience:  Practicing Veterinary Technician for 26 years.Former Veterinary Practice Owner, Technician Trainer

Hi I have multees female who is five months old. at what age

Hi I have multees female who is five months old. at what age I should get her nutured

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been a veterinary nurse for 26 years.Thank you for allowing me to assist you today.

This is a personal choice. Most vets recommend spaying a female between the ages of 4-6 months so you could safely have it done now. It is very important to spay before the first heat cycle if you wish to reduce the risks of problems such as mammary cancer in the future.

I hope this helps. Please reply back if you have additional questions or concerns and I will be happy to help.