Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of experience as a small animal veterinarian
14018973

My dogs ate sugar free twizzlers a whole package 5 oz

Welcome. I'm Dr. Bruce and I've been a small animal veterinarian for over 12 years. Thank you for your question. If you look at the package, is there xylitol in the list of ingredients? How long ago did this happen? How are they acting now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No and they seem ok but about 6 months ago they ate sugar free gum with that xylitol and Sadie almost died
The xylitol is the extremely critical component of the sugar free products that is bad. So, if the sugar free twizlers doesn't have it, then this shouldn't be a bad situation. Here is the link I found going over the ingredients.

http://www.thehersheycompany.com/brands/sugar-free/twizzlers-candy.aspx

It says that xylitol is not in the ingredients too. The previous gum was that critical again due to the xylitol. At this time, I wouldn't feel any specific therapy is needed based on this. Does this make sense? Please let me know.