Welcome! My name isXXXXX am a 2003 graduate from UC Davis, and currently a Medical Director of a veterinary hospital.
I am sorry to hear about this concern for Barney.
Well, let's pretend that you wanted to give it to him. Ibuprofen and Dosing Information
Here's extra information about ibuprofen toxicity:Ibuprofen Toxicity
Now, in the above links you will see a max recommended dose of 4mg per pound. But, Barney only weighs 6 pounds, which means his max dose is 24mg. He ate 200mg.
So, that is a pretty high dose for Barney.
If it was ingested within the last 30 minutes, I would induce vomiting to get it out.
To induce vomiting at home, give 1 to 2 teaspoons for every 10 pounds of body weight of 3% hydrogen peroxide. ONLY use the 3% peroxide. If no vomiting within 15 minutes, the dose can be repeated. It is an irritant to the stomach lining, and that is why it causes vomiting. 1 teaspoon is 5ml of liquid.
If you do not have peroxide or it was ingested over 30 minutes ago, I do feel this is worth getting into an emergency vet for some basic supportive care to help protect the stomach and intestinal tract.
Very sorry to hear what happened.
Yes, it is possible for 200mg to cause some harm.
I hope that information has been helpful.
Please remember to select Reply to Expert, if for any reason you need further clarification, have more questions, or were expecting a different type of answer. Prior to leaving a feedback rating, which I greatly appreciate so I am recognized by Justanswer for responding, my goal is to provide you the best answer possible.