Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator

i have a female American bulldog she is 3. 2 days ago I saw

i have a female American bulldog she is 3. 2 days ago I saw whiteish stuff leaking from 3 of her back nippels today her back boobs were swoolen and hard I pressed on them and lots of yellow fluid kept sepping out she looks sick and needs to be near me and for us to be touching each other any help would be great we live out in the county and my landlord has some cows here and a crop spraying truck parked here
Hello, thank you for using this site to help you with your problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the dog field for 25 years. It will be my pleasure to help you today. Please understand that I may send an information request so that I may gather what I need to better help you with your problem.

If there is swelling and colored fluid then you will need to have her examined by your vet as you may be seeing an infection that would need to be taken care of ASAP. Likely she will need antibiotics to kill infection.

here is more on mastitis

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I get the info on mastitis I tried clicking on it but nothing

Hi Nancy, you may have to copy and paste it to your browser