Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

Hi, We found this dog on the street and we would like to

We found this dog on the street and we would like to find out what breed/s it is because I need to post an ad on craigslist and give it a good home.

I have added a slideshow of images on photobucket for you to see

http://s109.photobucket.com/user/Customer/slideshow/dog

Hello, thank you for using this site to help you with your problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the dog field for 25 years. It will be my pleasure to help you today. Please understand that I may send an information request so that I may gather what I need to better help you with your problem. it looks like a spaniel mix not a full bred dog. I would be very cautious of Craigs list as many people look for bait dogs there, meaning they will say they will give it a good home but they train dogs in dog fights and dogs like this are used as bait dogs. Your best bet is to find a no kill shelter as it looks young. They will keep it until a good match is found and they do thorough background checks and home checks on the adopters

You will also want to bring him to a vet to have him scanned as he may be micro chipped and that will tell who the owner is

Hi Chris,

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Sally Grott