My dog POSSIBLY ate (ONE) 200 MG Ibuprofen. I found one on the floor that was not touched, and I am assuming she probably did not eat any. If she did, it would have been maximum 1 200 mg Ibuprofren . Its been about 24 hours since that could have happened. She is eating, drinking etc normally. She has not thrown up or had any stomach upset. What is the window of waiting to see if symptoms occur? and am I in the clear since its been 24 hours? She is small, so would it have affected her already?
I do not no for sure she even ate one, but if she had any, it was only one but I highly doubt it.
so since its been 24 hours and she has had no symptoms at all, do you believe I am probably safe EVEN if she did eat one 200 mg? I really do not know if she ate one, because one 200mg tablet was on the floor when I went into the bedroom. I tried to show her the pill and she put her nose to it. I am expecting she didnt eat.
Since she has shown no symptoms is it likely that she didnt eat it. If she did eat it, is it over the amount of hours that i shouldnt worry?
I spoke to you a few days ago. My dog had possibly eating one 200mg ibuprofen. This was on Wednesday night. She has shown very little symptoms. No throwing up, no diahrea. The only thing ive noticed is slightly dilated pee (a little less yellow) but that could just be from drinking more, I havent really noticed. Otherwise she seems to be herself. Would I have seen more severe symptoms by now? and am i NOW in the clear?
I have been to the vet so many times in the past few weeks, for just basic vacinations as well as her incident with the blood in her poop early in the week that that situation occured. When can I feel out of the woods completely? You only said overall, your in much better shape. So when can I feel 100 percent comfortable that she is fine? Would it be bad to not do the blood test? I really do not want to have to take her back in, its embaressing and its cost so much.
I understand legally you can not say she is 100 percent out of the woods. But 4 days in with zero symptoms, is she almost 100 percent out of the woods? I am nervous about not doing a blood test, but I honestly cant spend the couple hundred of dollars again. Already spent about 400 this month. I just want to know im not doing the wrong thing, by not taking her in for blood work. If you can atleast tell me you are pretty sure she is fine, and will be fine, I'll feel comfortable. She also has a sensitive stomach, so if it would have caused damage I think it would have been known in her
Shes eating like a horse, and keeping herself hydrated. Her poop is fine, her gums are pink and she seems OK. I just want to know that at this point, I can stop worrying.