The closest emergency vet doesn't have a surgeon on duty. They told me to take her to one and hour away if she vomits, has diahrrea or shows signs of discomfort. I take your point about x-rays now, but will it
endanger her if I wait for symptoms to develop? I didn't see her eat it so I don't know how well she chewed it.
Also, she hadn't eaten dinner yet. What do I do about feeding her? What about water? Pepcid? or will it mask symptoms.