thanks, XXXXX XXXXX alpso going out of business so to speak? I never hear of them anymore? I don't want a gal that has a lot of skin allergies (is that the kind of allergies you were referring to with your maltipoo?) How about straight maltipoo? Gosh I cant cant seem to find the right fit for my family lol. I research A LOT before I add an addition. I really like the Shihtzus the white ones, but ok i'll try to make a pro con and maybe you can weigh in
1. Maltese- don't know much about, only thing I can imagine without seeing is the poopy issue and eye problems and worrying if I can groom myself. (I sheered my basset hound for medical reasons and didn't mind but the hair would choke me as it bothered my allergies and would gather etc). Very hard to find, I would want the stalky kind not the skinny kind the skinny kind look out of proportion and fragile.
2. Maltipoo, you have me scared lol, I wanted it for the reason of the hybrid vigor and getting a maltese with the intelligence of the poodle.
3. shihtzu, loved cudding with the one I spent time with just on a couple occasions, it was so happy to see strangers, and its long hair was almost comforting to pet on, it looked so calm and would fall over asleep playing course it was only a year old or 2, but MY worries are that their eyes pop out, liver shunts, whatever that is, and a book I read said they were bred with that deformity, that's what caused their problems in health. also some groomers told me they were mean, or they had two coats and I might not be able to sheer them (id do the puppy cut prolly, and I wonder about their intelligence and hard time with potty training.
4. havanese- rare, don't know much about so not sure about problems? they seem good on paper but they look kind of masculine like a sheep dog but smaller unless im wrong?
5. poodle, smart, but the grooming issue and probably allergies?
what do you think of this breakdown? or am I going in circles lol